Your image and prestige should not only look in your office, but also in a good website that speaks well of your professionalism. Just imagine a person looking for health information and suddenly find your page. If your website is confusing and offers little information, the user will click and look for another page that offers the help that was not found on your website.
Therefore, it is very important that your website is pleasant , understandable and elegant so that your patients fall in love with your services at first sight . To do so, you may need the help of a professional dedicated to the design of web pages.
These are some ideas:
Medical web design,
::Simple and understandable menu
- Place it at the top of the page and try to make it look simple and understandable, also try to highlight the most important aspects of your practice in it. Forget about putting thousands of sections, because in this way you will only cause the confusion of your patients. A good simple and eye-catching menu can have the following sections:
::Information about the clinic or office.
- Services offered.
- Success stories.
- Your data so that patients can contact you.
- Make sure your data is visible
- Take care that your contact information appears at the foot of each section of your website. The most important are:
- Your specialty.
- City where your office is located.
- Your name.
- Links to your social networks.
- Talk about your professional experience
- Mention in what university you studied.
- What certifications do you have?
- Important events that you have attended.
- It shows information of the associations to which you belong.
A responsive web page is one that can be easily adapted in tablets, cell phones, etc., so your website must be quite visible, understandable and adaptable to other digital formats.
Having a website of your doctor's office pleasing to the eye will earn you more points among patients who already have accounts and potential clients .